Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions and Customer Information
I. General Terms and Conditions
§ 1 Basic provisions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to all contracts that you with us as the provider (Time Shine GmbH, Lochhamer Str. 2 A, 82152 Planegg, Germany) via the website www.timeshine.de, unless an amendment is agreed in writing between the parties.
Deviating or conflicting terms and conditions are only effective with our express consent.
(2) We only offer our goods for sale if you are a natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity who at Conclusion of the legal transaction in the exercise of their commercial or self-employed professional activity (entrepreneur).
A purchase contract with consumers is excluded.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) The subject of the contract is the sale of goods. The main features of the goods can be found in the respective offer.
(2) Our offers on the Internet are non-binding and not a binding offer to conclude a contract.
(3) You can submit a binding contract offer (order) by phone, email, fax, post or via the online shopping cart system.
When purchasing via the online shopping cart system, the goods intended for purchase are placed in the "shopping cart " filed. You can use the corresponding button in the navigation bar to call up the "shopping cart" and make changes there at any time.
After calling up the "Checkout" page and entering your personal data as well as the terms of payment and shipping, all order data will be displayed again on the order overview page.
Before sending the order, you have the option here to check all information again, to change it (also via the "back" function of the Internet browser) or to cancel the purchase.
By submitting the order via the corresponding button, you submit a binding offer to us.
You will first receive an automatic e-mail about the receipt of your order, which does not yet lead to the conclusion of a contract.
(4) The acceptance of the offer (and thus the conclusion of the contract) takes place when ordering by telephone immediately or at the latest within 5 days by confirmation in text form (e.g. e-mail), in which the execution of the order or the delivery of the goods is confirmed to you (order confirmation).
If you have not received a corresponding message within this period, you are no longer bound to your order. Any services already provided will be reimbursed immediately in this case.
(5) On request, we will make you an individual offer, which will be sent to you in text form and to which we will be bound for 5 days. You accept the offer by confirming it in text form.
(6) The processing of the order and the transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is partially automated by e-mail.
You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have given us is correct, that the receipt of the e-mails is technically guaranteed and, in particular, that it is not prevented by SPAM filters.
§ 3 Prices, terms of payment and shipping costs
(1) The prices listed in the respective offers and the shipping costs are net prices. They do not include the statutory value added tax.
(2) The shipping costs incurred are not included in the purchase price, they will be charged separately unless free delivery has been promised. Further details can be found under a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer.
(3) You have the payment options shown under a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer.
Unless another payment period is specified for the individual payment methods or on the invoice, the payment claims from the concluded contract are due for payment immediately. The deduction of discounts is only permitted if expressly stated in the respective offer or in the invoice The delivery period is specified in the respective offer. Delivery dates and delivery periods are only binding if they have been confirmed by us in writing.
If you choose to pay in advance by bank transfer, the goods will only be shipped after we have received the full purchase price and shipping costs.
hedging transaction may not be available for a reason beyond our control,
they will be informed immediately about the non -availability and payments already made in the event of withdrawal payments.
(3) The dispatch takes place at your risk. If you wish, the shipment will be made with appropriate transport insurance, whereby you will have to bear the costs incurred as a result.
(4) Partial deliveries are permitted and we can invoice them independently, provided you not be burdened with additional shipping costs.
§ 5 Warranty
(1) The warranty period is one year from delivery of the item. The shortening of the deadline does not apply:
- For culpably caused damage from injury to life, limb or health and for other damage caused intentionally or through gross negligence;
- to the extent that we have fraudulently concealed the defect or have assumed a guarantee for the condition of the item;
- In the case of items that have been used for a building in accordance with their normal use and have caused its defectiveness;
- at statutory Recourse claims that you have against us in connection with warranty rights. (2) Only our own information and the manufacturer's product description are agreed as the quality of the item, but not other advertising, public promotions and statements by the manufacturer Guarantee through rectification or subsequent delivery. If the remedy of the defect fails, you can either request a price reduction or withdraw from the contract.
The remedy of defects is deemed to have failed after a second unsuccessful attempt, unless something else arises from the nature of the item or the defect or the other circumstances.
In the case of rectification, we do not have to bear the increased costs incurred by transporting the goods to a place other than the place of performance if the transport does not correspond to the intended use of the goods.
§ 6 Right of retention, retention of title
(1) You can only exercise a right of retention if the claims are from the same contractual relationship.
(2) We reserve ownership of the goods until all claims from the current business relationship have been settled in full. Pledging or transfer of security is not permitted before ownership of the reserved goods has passed.
(3) You can resell the goods in the ordinary course of business. In this case, you assign to us all claims in the amount of the invoice amount that accrue to you from the resale, and we accept the assignment.
You are further authorized to collect the claim. However, if you do not meet your payment obligations properly, we reserve the right to collect the claim ourselves.
(4) If the reserved goods are combined and mixed, we acquire co-ownership of the new item in proportion to the invoice value of the reserved goods the other processed items at the time of processing.
(5) We undertake to release the securities to which you are entitled at your request insofar as the realizable value of our securities exceeds the claim to be secured by more than 10% . We are responsible for selecting the securities to be released.
§ 7 Choice of Law
German law applies to the exclusion of the UN Sales Convention.
II. Customer information
1. Identity of seller
Time Shine GmbH
Lochhamer Str. 2 A
Telephone: 0176 / 70 50 50 40
Email: [email protected]
2. Information on the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps for the conclusion of the contract and the conclusion of the contract itself, as well as the correction options, are carried out in accordance with § 2 of our General Terms and Conditions (Part I).
3. Contract language, contract text storage
3.1. Contract language is German.
3.2. We do not save the full text of the contract. Before sending the order or the request, the contract data can be printed out or saved electronically using the print function of the browser.